Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Windows Live Writer!

After hearing about it from so many other bloggers, I finally decided to start using Windows Live Writer! So far I REALLY like it! I’m going to try to update the blog more, and really get back into blogging. I love reading blogs, and so It’s time to get into my own little blog- groove :)

My summer so far has been really fun! Filled with tons of friend time, exercising, and fresh fruits and veggies. One of the things I love most about summer is all of the fresh food available! 

JuneFood 004ingriedients

Have any of you heard about the Asheville Vegfest? I was DYING to go, but I just found out I won’t be able to because I had already agreed to go on my Youth Group’s Rafting trip to Tennessee :( Check them out though, because it seems totally awesome!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love comments! Drop one!