Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Trying it Out Myself

  Last night, as I mentioned, I tried making a Raspberry Vinaigrette  recipe that I saw on the Today Show. What ended up happening however, was I ended up just mixing ingredients  until it tasted perfect :) First thing in the blender were some raspberries. Probably about 1 cup. Then I added 3 tsp. Sesame Seed oil, followed by equal parts of honey, and red wine vinegar. Add a little salt and pepper, and Voila! yumminess! JulyFoods 010 

For breakfast this morning i made a bowl of Harris Teeter brand Apple Cinnamon oatmeal, with some toppings of Craisons, Bear Naked granola. Simple,quick and easy, because I have to get going this morning. I’m off to go get schedule changes at my school. ughh.

JulyFoods 011JulyFoods 012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love comments! Drop one!